Last night the Newington Chamber of Commerce held our 78th Annual Meeting and Awards Presentation at Indian Hill Country Club.
It was a fantastic night where members from our Chamber and the local community came together to celebrate the accomplishments of several deserving award winners!
Here are the 2023 Chamber of Commerce Awardees:
- Chamber Member of the Year – Joan-Alice Taylor, Taylor Therapy Center
- Chamber Business Person of the Year – Jennifer Tirillo, Concentric Care and Wellness
- Chamber Business of the Year – Neptune Cremation Services
- Public Safety Award – Police Community Council
- Public Service Award – Turgeon Jewelers
- Youth Service Award – Tony Palermino
- Beautification Award – Eagle’s Nest Gas Station & Convenience Store
- Gail Whitney Public Service Award – Friends of the Lucy Robbins Welles Library
- Special Recognition Award – Mitali Banerjee, Newington EMS
We also took time to thank our Out-Going Chamber Directors:
- Tiffany Hamm Gouveia – Geico
- Rob Maybruch – Revolution Sports Club
- Louis Nero – Magnified Home Inspections
- Bobbi Stewart – Chick-Fil-A
And we welcomed our Incoming Chamber Directors:
- Andrew Canepari – Logo Thread
- Cathy Rossini Lapierre – Laza Properties
- Al Marino – Connecticut Foodshare
Congratulations to all our award winners and thank you to everyone who attended or helped coordinate last night’s event! A special thanks to Casa Mia on the Hill for hosting the event!