The Newington Chamber of Commerce was pleased to once again host the “State of the Town” community event recently. It was held on March 23rd at the Newington Senior and Disabled Center.
The program began with Chamber Executive Director Leslie Civitello and Chamber President Katie Kiss, owner of Del Soul Spa.
Additional speakers included:
- State Senator Matt Lesser
- State Representative Gary Turco
- State Representative Kate Farrar
- Acting Town Manager James Krupienski
- Mayor Beth DelBuono
- School Superintendent Dr. Maureen Brummett
We thank everyone who attended and especially Newington Senior and Disabled Center for hosting!